Local Listings Management for Agencies and Chains
Enterprise Local Search
Why do our clients consider us their “secret weapon” for enterprise local SEO?
We’re different than other enterprise local search firms. We’re not flashy. We don’t sponsor industry parties or spend millions on advertising – even if many S & P 500 companies retain us as their “secret weapon.” Instead, you’ll find us obsessively managing our clients’ listings in our Geneva, IL office – or fine-tuning our proprietary listings management platform.
In short, we are laser-focused on helping you see the enterprise local search success your brand deserves.
Over the past 25 years (thirteen in local), we’ve helped hundreds of the world’s leading brands improve their listing accuracy, boost their top-10 local rankings and drive traffic through their doors.
One national brand client saw a 463 percent boost in local listings views. Another experienced a 201 percent increase for non-branded, generic web search category queries. Imagine what we could do for your company. Contact us today to find out.
Why are we so passionate about enterprise local search?
It all starts with our company founder, Jim Stob. During search marketing’s early days, Jim grasped the future of enterprise search and built the groundbreaking platform that powered Yahoo/Inktomi’s pay-for-inclusion program.
In 2007, Jim started allLocal, a division of Position Technologies, to address the specific needs of enterprise local search. Jim and his talented team of programmers built the proprietary technology we use for allLocal listing management today. Jim’s passion carries through into everything we do. That’s why our clients love him. And us.
- Proven proprietary enterprise platform with the ability to handle data at scale
- Over thirteen years’ experience managing local search for many of the largest brands in the world and 25 years’ experience working with major search engines
- Listing content optimization and citation development
- Rich online reporting, including local listing visibility
- Comprehensive, single point, direct listing distribution, including Google, Apple, Bing, Facebook, MapQuest, CityGrid, Here, TomTom, Infogroup, Localeze, Factual and more
- Distribution to Yahoo, YP, SuperPages, White Pages, DexKnows and more
- Powerful online review monitoring and management tools
- A dedicated team that takes full advantage of local search opportunities for your business
We Get Our Customers Results
Our team (your team, that is!) has been working together and working with search engines for over 20 years. We’ve developed best-of-breed technology that is head and shoulders above anything else you’ll find in the local space today. We have a reputation for innovative technology and strong customer service and are consistently hired and retained by S&P 500 class customers. We will go to work for you as your trusted partner to ensure your success in the local space.